Monday, April 6, 2009

Fabulous potatoes side.

I love potatoes! If only they weren’t that bad on the waist line! I was running out of inspiration yesterday. I was planning on doing beef Wellington but my husband was running late and Wellington is a timely meal. Anyhow, I was craving these delicious baby potatoes with herbs and onions…

So simple yet very delicious.

- Baby potatoes
- Green onions
- Garlic (my all time favorite ingredient)
- Salt and pepper
- Steak seasoning
- Greek potatoes seasoning
- Parsley
- Rosemary
- A hint of lemon juice
- Butter

Pre-cook the potatoes until they are just about ready. I boiled them for 10-15 minutes. Put the potatoes in a foil baking plate. I don’t know how it is called in English, it’s a square or rectangular 1.5 inches deep pan. Anyhow, once the potatoes are in, add the thinly sliced green onions, the garlic and all the herbs. Add 2-3 table spoon of butter and cook for 30 minutes at 350.



It’s delicious and even better roasted the next morning.

No comments: