Sunday, December 6, 2009

Woot! I received my package!!

I feel terrible, I've been lazy on the blog. I just finished my first MBA class and work has just been crazier than usual.

Arghhh, these pictures don’t do justice to the delicious package I have received from Felice in the Kitchen.



I have joined a group and my first experience was fantastic! It is called the Foodie-exchange and there are members from all over the planet! It’s very simple, you create a package of food from where you are, about $10. You tell the group what you have to offer and TADAM! A couple of days or weeks later (1 exchange per month) you get a package from somewhere in the world and someone gets to eat your stuff.

For my first exchange, I had requested HOT stuff as my husband really loves the heat! Well, we were pleased! Chilli pepper (look so hot through the package), Taco mix (Yum!), oregano (I am so happy of this, Oregano is far from cheap in Alberta!) and a delicious red chilli jelly (I was doubtful of this to start but I tried a spoon and I swooned!).



Anyhow, I will most certainly do another exchange as I loved the concept!

1 comment:

Mardi Michels said...

I love the foodie exchange - so much fun!