Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Butternut squash, garlic and onion puree

I love winter and its incredible variety and availability of squash! Recently, I have been eating butternut squash. I like it roasted steamed but I prefer my puree recipe. For the squash, onion and garlic lovers, I am sure you will thank Me.!



Butternut squash, garlic and onion puree

- 1 butternut squash
- 1 yellow onion
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- A dash of olive oil



Cut the butternut squash in cubes. Boil the squash until a fork can go through it easily. While the squash is boiling, thinly slice the onion and the garlic. Heat a pan and in the olive oil, lightly brown the onions and garlic. Completely drain the squash. Grossly mash the squash without adding any liquid. Add the butter, browned onion and garlic. Salt and pepper to taste and yum!

1 comment:

sarımsak hapı yorumları said...

All meals are rich in vitamin a garlic flavor and adds a natural antibiotic and he is good in my swine flu