Sunday, March 28, 2010

Amazing pork tenderloin

I’m finally settling in my MBA program. As such, I am really hoping that I will be able to post more frequently. I’ve also found the small camera which will totally help portability and endless possibility of my numerous restaurant trips.




Anyhow, a little while back, D cooked this fabulous pork tenderloin. It’s pink inside and Oh so juicy. I know that many years ago, it was recommended to cook the pork through, but times have changed and the risk of disease is almost inexistent. So do yourself a favour, do not overcook pork so that it feel like rubber, cook it pink and it’s divine!

First, brown the tenderloin in a hot pan. If you are lucky and you have a cast iron pan, they are the best to do this. Brush the meat with your favourite BBQ sauce, this time, he used honey garlic and BBQ mixed together. Put in the over at 350 degree and cook until the meat reaches between 140 and 150 degree. Let the meat rest for 10 minutes under tin foil. This ensures that the juices are spreading back inside and your meat is juicy.



Slice. Eat. Enjoy

No comments: